This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mike

Notifications - topics, PMs, etc.

There's no pleasing some people ;)

Yep - just got a bundle of notifications this morning, Mike

Whatever your did worked.  Thanks!

Philip

Good stuff ^_^ Just a bit of extra technical stuff that makes our email server seem more debonair and trustworthy.  I don't know why it wasn't an issue with our old address, but it looks like we're slowly getting back to giving the illusion that we know what we're doing :smartass:

Can anyone that's STILL not receiving notifications please let me know?  I'd like the name of your email provider (the bit after the @ in your email).  That will allow me to get onto support to get them to do the legwork, :) and not hassle them about providers that have now allowed us through.

6 hours ago, Mike said:

Can anyone that's STILL not receiving notifications please let me know?  I'd like the name of your email provider (the bit after the @ in your email).  That will allow me to get onto support to get them to do the legwork, :) and not hassle them about providers that have now allowed us through.

Mike, I still cannot receive e-mail notifications. My e-mail address is @Verizon.net but AOL is now handling the Verizon e-mail service. I rely heavily on those notifications so I'm hoping that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for your help on this one.     Bob H

Don't worry @Bob Henry, I've been in contact with them and had a reply back from this morning that sounds promising. I've not yet tried it out (or read the email properly), but I might email you in a bit to check if you don't mind :)

Posted (edited)

So, Gmail is working OK, but I'd quite like to go back to live.co.uk - just a preference for the familiarity.

Do you know if that is back on?

Or would I be wasting my time...?

Looks like most are getting sorted.

Edited by rob Lyttle

@rob Lyttle not sure why Live.co.uk isn't working, as I'd expect Microsoft to use the same block lists for all their platforms :hmmm:

I've had word from Support that AOL/Verizon should be unblocked within 12-24 hours, although I may have beaten them to it with that one :)

@yahoo.com.au and nothing here yet.

Still working on Yahoo.  Got an email asking for more info from us, so I'm passing that up the chain to Support to deal with, as I can't perform the tests from my end as I don't speak SMTP. :blink:

We've had notification from Support that Yahoo and AOL/Verizon are in the process of delisting us if they haven't already, so I'm hoping you'll be getting some emails through soon.  Do let me know if it starts to happen, as silence isn't very informative ;)

My email is Yahoo UK and I've never had any problems getting notifications. In fact I got two last week when two members sent me PMs. Prior to this I got notifications ok from the Lord Enzo about a GB

1 minute ago, Black Knight said:

My email is Yahoo UK and I've never had any problems getting notifications. In fact I got two last week when two members sent me PMs. Prior to this I got notifications ok from the Lord Enzo about a GB

There's nowt so queer as the internet and its ways.  I have learned that this last ten years.  It, some of its peculiar ways and some of the folk that use it are certifiably  :mental:

They appear to have stopped getting through to Outlook again Mike.Haven't received any notifications for 10 hours, but many of my followed threads have been updated in that time. Nothing in junk either.

Keith

Meh... remind me tomorrow, and I'll mention that to Support.  It could be something their end I suppose, but who knows? :shrug:

Huge pile of notifications just arrived in my inbox Mike!!  :D

Keith

19 hours ago, Mike said:

We've had notification from Support that Yahoo and AOL/Verizon are in the process of delisting us if they haven't already, so I'm hoping you'll be getting some emails through soon.  Do let me know if it starts to happen, as silence isn't very informative ;)

Mike, as of this point in time I have not received any notifications ( AOL/Verizon ) .... I will "Stay tuned" ....               Bob H.

Thanks for the update Bob - keep us informed :)

Hello, and thank you  for your class 1 BM at that place, maybe poblems with....  t-online.de    ......too, you know, we krauts are.... guttt in defeat devices :D.....

Thomas

No notifications for me. My email address on BM is email at neilscrim dot co dot uk but that gets forwarded to my real email address which is  neilscrim1 at gmail dot com. The domain shouldn't make any difference, hasn't done before. Checked my spam box on gmail just now and nothing from BM has ended up there

Neil

Gmail seems to be hit and miss at the moment.  More conversations with Support needed I think :hmmm:

My e-mail is @netcabo.pt, which is hosted by outlook. After a few days without notifications they started to arrive but they have up to one day delay in relation to the posts in BM.

Thanks

Jaime