As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
rockpopandchips

1/6 Mister Bones

Fantastic result. I think you've just succeeded in making a battle droid interesting, something that Lucasfilm never managed. Roger roger

Andy:cat:

Really great finished piece. It came together perfectly, with the base being just detailed enough to be interesting, but still not detract from the centrepiece. The leather straps and the bones are excellent, and you already know my opinion of the rest of it. Great job, and thank you for sharing.

Edited by James B

He's awesome, I love the paint scheme and the trooper helmet is the perfect accessory.

W

what a brilliant end result - very different and superbly modelled

every time I change my hearing aid batteries now, I think of this guys knee joints !

19 hours ago, Gimme Shelter said:

what a brilliant end result - very different and superbly modelled

every time I change my hearing aid batteries now, I think of this guys knee joints !

Lol I know what you mean, I have shed loads of 312’s that I look at differently now, I keep thinking that I must be able to do something with them, that or the dispensers. 

Great work, excellent result and has been said the base is just enough not to detract from Mr Bones.

Now if I remember correctly during the 3rd book he looses an arm and replaces it with a R2 leg!!!  Next project?

That's Inspired! And a great bit of modelling.

Amazing. You've nailed him! I thought about doing this myself but man oh man, I don't think I could pull it off like you have. Bravo!

On 1/26/2018 at 9:26 AM, k5054nz said:

Amazing. You've nailed him! I thought about doing this myself but man oh man, I don't think I could pull it off like you have. Bravo!

Thanks, you should give it a go, it would be cool to see some one else give it a go.