Sexton 11 25 PDR

beefy66

So base coat of vallejo Olive Drab still a bit undecided as to what camo to go for  :think:

would still like to do the kahaki and black blue but it would not be the 90th the instructions have another in the same camo as the 4th armoured brigade  :book:

IMG_4585.jpg

And with the tracks test fitted

IMG_4584.jpg

• Like 14

Looking tidy

I especially like the attention to detail on wheel wear and scratch grab handles.

Nice to see other manufacturers paint being shown, excellent product placement!....:D

Cheers

Keith

• Like 2

On 19/01/2018 at 8:51 PM, KAYELL said:

Nice to see other manufacturers paint being shown, excellent product placement!....:D

that is not product placement that is just my messy workbench   :wink:

Any how this is what i have done so far NATO black in Micky mouse pattern and used a dark green mottle over the OB instead of the Khaki

IMG_4589.jpg

IMG_4590.jpg

beefy

• Like 12

small update applied a coat of Clear and added the decals also started planning out where the stowage will go and some wear on the interior floor

IMG_4596.jpg

IMG_4597.jpg

• Like 11

Painted the DS tracks in a Panzer grey primer and used the lifecolor rust wizard pigments to give them a dark rust tone and then dry brushed over the high spots but just lightly with metalcoat

IMG_4602.jpg

IMG_4603.jpg

• Like 10

Just catching up beefy, she's looking fantastic with a lick of paint. I've not seen the track paint set before, looks like they give a nice finish.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Just catching up beefy, she's looking fantastic with a lick of paint. I've not seen the track paint set before, looks like they give a nice finish.

This set is not just for the tracks Ozzy I have used it on Ships dockyards and trucks 5 shades of rust pigments that you can also build up with using extra pigment powders for that left out in the rain look

beefy

• Like 2