Saturn V LUT and MLP Photographs

colinlp

Hi guys, a bit previous but I have been researching stage 2 of my first project in my retirement which is to build a Saturn V and launch platform. I have found quite a few general pictures of the LUT and MLP but only general ones. I have also about every diagram I could find. Been to sites like Save the LUT and searched google the best I can but I'm struggling to find decent pictures especially of the MLP. I'm wondering if perhaps you good folk may know of some good ones? There seem to be limitless photos of the shuttle MLP but surprisingly few for the Saturn incarnation

I've read @roma847 threads of his superb Shuttle pad build several times but it's not a massive amount of use as a reference for the Saturn but photos of that quality would be fantastic as a visual reference for as much accuracy as I'm able to.

Anyway, fingers crossed you may be able to help me on what may well prove to be fa project far too ambitious for my skills

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought the Educraft paper models to use as a template and reference. Hopefully these along with the pictures and the drawings I have will be enough to help me proceed with the styrene model. Will probably build the paper version concurrently with the styrene just to get my moneys worth out of it