Hello from Madrid!

Rikywarbirds

Hi, my name is Ricardo.

I am from Argentina, but I live in Madrid since 11 years and I am an illustrator and sculptor.

I build models from my childhood and about five years ago I had return to the hobby. Is something that I love and gets me to the remembrance of my father.

So my interests are WWII models, airplanes specially, but I like to build anything with an engine. (in 2014 I had gone to the Flying Legends in Duxford and I get in love of the Spitfire!)

Well, I've decided to make an experiment to try to post two pictures from my Flickr and it seems to work fine:

My 1/72 Typhoon and Thunderbolt. The first one is from Airfix and the second Academy.

I hope I can learn a lot with you and be able to share too...

Finally I want to apologize because my English is not very good.^_^

Thanks!

Ricardo

IMG_20170502_124318

IMG_20170502_124331

• Like 4

Ricardo, welcome to Britmodeller! Your English may not be so good; but, your models are excellent! I am from Chicago area and presently live in the SE corner of Wisconsin, about 100km north of Chicago. You will find that this place is a goldmine of information. If you have a problem, a question, or wish to comment on a thread; do not hesitate to do so. You will discover that these are some of the most generous people when it comes to knowledge. If they do not know the subject; as often as not someone(s) can point to where you might find it. Good luck!

Joe

• Like 1

Hola Ricardo,

welcome to the best place in the known universe. Gorgeous models you build, by the way!

Funny, I was in Madrid early December. What a beautiful city, but was it cold at times...

A great and happy new year to you and your family.

JR

• Like 1