***finished*** b52

• 2 weeks later...

Great credit to italeri spares, heard in the past they were rubbish so didn’t think st first to try them, having done that they have an excellent service. New part all the way from Italy for 6 Euros. Not able to work on it much, my job is to assemble what will become my new bench 

40533149185_351289a6b9_b.jpg

• Like 2

Been a few days, but despite me being very careful 1 patch of paint need ended up on one of the panels, and whilst it wasn’t as bad as the first time, it broke again. Fortunately I kept calm and decided to go with the old trick of just painting them gloss black after filling the hole and it’s now ready (or will be, currently glossing it a section at a time and only done the upper) 

41526115731_c81853067f_b.jpg

Stu!

Forget about glossing the windows; it looks good just as it is. Careful no-one is going to sit over that stool, y'know - I'd be much worried about that, like my Sheila; she never checks the surface where she is going to sit over. Many kits that I've lost to her rump. my mistake for having left 'em sitting on a chair, stool, bench, etc.

Incidentally; no wheels on yer Buff? 

Cheers,

Unc2

• Haha 1

On 4/30/2018 at 5:14 PM, Uncle Uncool said:

Stu!

Forget about glossing the windows; it looks good just as it is. Careful no-one is going to sit over that stool, y'know - I'd be much worried about that, like my Sheila; she never checks the surface where she is going to sit over. Many kits that I've lost to her rump. my mistake for having left 'em sitting on a chair, stool, bench, etc.

Incidentally; no wheels on yer Buff? 

Cheers,

Unc2

No wheels, putting things on their wheels is for the car and armour modellers, also it’s now done, had a final trap for me, I’d messed up when assembling the rear turret so off it’s come hacked apart, reassembled and sanded 

26963815557_9d4263d581_b.jpg