1/72 figures and wheels

Mad4kits2

Ok teaser before the turkey,where can I find 1/72 USAF ground crew,and resin,well detailed Blenheim type undercarriage wheels,or similar type bomber wheels,I'm mainly looking for effect,and looks,for a diorama.

Have a great Christmas to all you molders and I hope you receive all the goodies you ask for.

Dave a rather fanatical modler of some years.

You can get your Blenheim wheels here.  As for USAF ground crew, ESCI had a set of the soft plastic (vinyl???) ones years back.  They turn up on eBay either as figure sets or as part of a kit and figure set.

HTH

• 5 weeks later...

I just purchased a set of USAAF ground crew from Heller they look to be re pops of the old Airfix set and ....... soft rubbery plastic . Had I been able to open the box they would still be at the hobby shop . HAHAHA ! I would like to see them (Airfix) do a re pop of some of the old figure sets in the new plastic they use in the new kits .  

I'd recommend the various Revell ground crew figures TBH, many of them are Preiser repops (I believe Zvezda may do some too, if they do they should be good).....For all things 1/72 Plastic Figure related, let this site be your guide:

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Index.aspx

• 1 month later...