New 1/72 PZL P.11c from Arma Hobby in 2018

Botan

According to their email newsletter.

W przyszły piątek zamkniemy rok ogłoszeniem kolejnego modelu plastikowego i pokarzemy trochę więcej szczegółów. Model już został „wzięty na warsztat” w narzędziowni i klamka zapadła.

Next Friday we will close the year with the announcement of the next plastic model and we will give a little more details. The model has already been "taken into the workshop" in the tool-room and the decisions have been made.

Edited by Botan
  • Like 2

Please can you put these things in the title and not tags, makes it easier for people to read.

Also a link or something for those not getting the newsletter would be good or we really dont know what you are talking about. 

Thanks

Julien

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Julien said:

Please can you put these things in the title and not tags, makes it easier for people to read.

Also a link or something for those not getting the newsletter would be good or we really dont know what you are talking about. 

Thanks

Julien

I'm sorry for missing a company name in title.

Also I cannot put a link to a email obviously, but I will add citation.

Also, after a announcement I will update a tittle. 

• Like 1

New plastic model kit is…

The very fruitful year 2017 is coming to an end for Arma Hobby. We released two plastic model kits in it. Plans for the next year are ambitious: doubling the result. See the preview of the next model kit!

Announcement of the PZL P.11c model in 1/72 scale

The first model planned for 2018 is the PZL P.11c model in the 1/72 scale. The model will be released at the beginning in two boxes: Expert Set and Junior Set. Developing the set was quite a challenge. The project gained a lot thanks to the experience gained during the development of the PZL P.7a and Fokker E.V. We tried not only to be faithful to the original but also easy to assemble. We took care of the mapping of corrugated iron and many, so far treated with neglect in detail models, such as the interior truss with installation details, machine guns, antenna masts and lifting hooks. We are especially pleased with the projection of the bottom of the front part of the fuselage, with the fuel tank, hooks on the chassis tendons and blinds. The model is in the process of starting the production of moulds. Below are 3D renderings of the model, plastic parts and sprue

3D Reneders of the P.11c  model kit

rendering 3D P.11c

myśliwiec puławskiego

P.11c od spodu

Model p-jedenaście

PZL P.11c

P.11c model kit details

usterzenie P.11c

wnętrze P.11c

kratownica

zbiornik P.11c

silnik P.11c

podwozie P.11c

Plastic parts sprues of the P.11c model kit

Arma Hobby forma {P.11c

forma jedenastki 1/72

• Like 3

8 hours ago, JWM said:

(I was predicting P 11a)

I hope somebody will finally make an "a" version finally. So for there is only some old vacu-form or home-made resin kits. I would love to make it in Hungarians markings.

I`m very happy to see this. I agree that it looks like the definitive P.11c.

Also, I hope that eventually Arma Hobby will make a PZL P.11f for the Romanian Air Force too. There are some very colourful schemes that could be achieved for that. For example:

http://www.cartula.ro/forum/topic/14762-pzl-uri-7-11-24-la-72/page__p__221308#entry221308

Edited by Fin
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I`ve just noticed that the contents of the Junior and Expert sets of Arma Hobby`s PZL P.11c have been displayed on their site. The release is noted as second half of June 2018 so it should be imminent.

http://www.armahobby.com/blog/wkrotce-w-sprzedazy-model-pzl-p-11c.html

http://www.armahobby.com/70016-pzl-p-11c-junior-set-1-72.html

http://www.armahobby.com/70015-pzl-p-11c-expert-set-1-72.html

Disappointingly for me I see no option on the decal sheet to built one in Romanian service and unlike the PZL P.7a I see no Deluxe edition for this. Would be nice to hear from the developers if there are plans for more boxes with more subjects.

Edited by Fin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Fin said:

Disappointingly for me I see no option on the decal sheet to built one in Romanian service and unlike the PZL P.7a I see no Deluxe edition for this

I'm reasonably sure there will be a Romanian option at some point, it would only require a new set of decals and I'm sure they would sell enough to make it worthwhile. I hope too that they will do a Deluxe set again, but if not I'll just get a couple of the Expert sets instead :D

Cheers,

Stew

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JWM said:

I am also sure that there will be a box with all possible "foreign service" like Romania and Hungary (?) 

J-W

I doubt about this one, Hungary had only one P.11a, not "c". I think IBG will include that one.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

PZL P.11c model kit test shots

Sources: 

https://www.facebook.com/ArmaHobby/posts/1945336392163375

http://armahobbynews.pl/en/blog/2018/07/06/pzl-p-11c-model-kit-test-shots/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=P.11c&utm_term=P.11c-test-shots&utm_content=en

PZL P.11c model kit test shots

As many of our readers we can not wait to release of the PZL P11c model kit. Today early test shots photos are presented. Not all parts are well casted well, mould needed some adjustments after test shots. Some very nice features are clearly visible and you can see model kit advantages yourself.

I especially like thin trailing edges, very good panel lines and corrugated panels on wings and tail planes.

ah-70015-ramka-01.jpg

Building P.11c kit from test shots

I have test-assembled model kit to check general fit of parts. I’ve found one fit problem at undercarriage legs where wheel leg supports makes troubles. Everybody can fix it in seconds with hobby knife by cutting support. Correction scheme will be included with kit.

General model kit parts fit is very good. Assembly is straight forward, just one evening to be ready to paint.

ah-70015-ramka-13-300x200.jpg ah-70015-ramka-11-300x200.jpg

V.P.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very good panel lines? Are we looking at same photo or are we in the same space dimension?

Arma what did you do? After your P.7, I thought you would master the P.11, but now I am glad IBG will do it.