Ducati Panigale Paul Smart Homage

Well after many years of on and off building here is my Ducati Panigale 1199 'Paul Smart Homage'. Thanks to those who have kept following and the many kind comments along the way. The inspiration photo for this build is at the beginning of the WIP thread.

WIP here 

133155.jpg  133017.jpg

133048.jpg  133109.jpg

123922.jpg  123803.jpg

123857.jpg  123733.jpg

• Like 12

Very tasty indeed Mark, especially the 3D printed rims and the scratch exhaust. The only one of the origanal bunch that signed up to actually finish his build, congratualtions.

Colin

Thanks for all the kind comments.

20 hours ago, heloman1 said:

Very tasty indeed Mark, especially the 3D printed rims and the scratch exhaust. The only one of the origanal bunch that signed up to actually finish his build, congratualtions.

Colin

First and last Group Build I bother with. Bah humbug! 

5 hours ago, injidup said:

Love it! Fabulous job, Mark. Have enjoyed following this build.

Have you seen this?

http://www.bikeexif.com/ducati-mh900e-cafe-racer

Cracking bike, I wish I'd kept my Multistrada and turned it into something similar. I hate to think what the owner has invested in this, I just hope he actually rides it.

On 28/12/2017 at 12:09 PM, heloman1 said:

Not the atitude to take, you have to look at the host, jumps all over the place, can't sit still. However I'm supprised more models weren't finished!!! mine included!

Colin

To be fair, I did finish my build too...eventually...🙂

Wow! Now that is a stunning result; super impressed with the attention to detail and loving those wire wheels - isn't it weird how it changes so the feel of a modern motorcycle?

Lovin' it!

ATB
Rick

16 hours ago, Caution Wake Turbulence said:

To be fair, I did finish my build too...eventually...🙂

Well done, if I recall you were possibly the first to finish the build. From the number of members on the original Buddy Build list I'm surprised more weren't finished. I think Mad Steve built his too?

Was the build end date open, I forget? If so it may not have provided the focus necessary for more to be finished. Anyway the more the merrier and there's another whole year to go at now.