auto sign in not working

Mike,

Starting a few days ago, when I go to the website, I keep getting a prompt to sign in with user ID and password, which is displayed in a box. I have to check 'sign in' each time I visit the site. Normally, I am signed in automatically when opening the site. Has this feature been disabled? If not, where do I go and what do I do to enable me to access the site without having to sign in each time.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

It hasn't been disabled, but it's maybe some things been corrupted on your PC, so clear your browser cache, delete your cookies (if you know how, just delete any britmodeller related cookies to save disturbing your browsing experience too much), and restart your browser (and PC if you want to be sure).  It does sometimes happen at random, and Invision know about it, but the timing suggests your cache got a bit squiffy during the recent outage. :)

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:51 PM, Mike said:

It hasn't been disabled, but it's maybe some things been corrupted on your PC, so clear your browser cache, delete your cookies (if you know how, just delete any britmodeller related cookies to save disturbing your browsing experience too much), and restart your browser (and PC if you want to be sure).  It does sometimes happen at random, and Invision know about it, but the timing suggests your cache got a bit squiffy during the recent outage. :)

Thanks, Mike- followed your prompts and I'm back in the game! Tell the powers that be that whatever they're paying you, it isn't enough! Cheers,

Mike