Font sizing

Trying to reply to previous topic I find I'm unable to increase the font size above 8, though this seems to be fine. Any suggestions, polite ones. cheers Chris

Problem seems to have corrected itself; must be Christmas magic:rolleyes:

Edited by chris57

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/12/2017 at 09:08, chris57 said:

Trying to reply to previous topic I find I'm unable to increase the font size above 8, though this seems to be fine. Any suggestions, polite ones. cheers Chris

Problem seems to have corrected itself; must be Christmas magic:rolleyes:

You could try zooming in to the web page, <Ctrl>+ or <Ctrl> and scroll wheel (on your mouse).  <Ctrl>- and <Ctrl> and scroll wheel (the other way) will zoom out.  That works on FireFox, but I believe is common across browsers.

Theres also a menu option to zoom in/out, or return to normal.  In FireFox it wanders about from version to version.  On my insallation of the current version (57.0.3) of FF, the menu is at the top right hand side, with the zoom about five options down.

Note, locations change, a) because FF is Open Source, and the UI is one of the first things developers mess with, b ) add-ons can change things, and c) users (i.e. you or me) can customise the interface.