1:72 Pro Resin Curtiss Wright XF15C-1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bill. Hope you are well. Managed to miss this at the end of last year. Once again you have demonstrated what an amazingly talented modeller you are! Utterly stunning finish! :worthy::worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

On 12/24/2017 at 23:33, oz rb fan said:

oh i need to find one of these to go with my Darkshark and fireball.......loverly build.

That would be a really nice collection. The MPM Fireball and Dark Shark kits are a bit basic, but build up nicely. The Pro Resin XF15C seems to still be available here and there - I'd love to see these all built up and on display. Dark Sea Blue overcast, as they say.   :)

22 hours ago, MRMLA said:

Superb job Bill! :clap: :clap: I'm just gazing how nicely very unusual type is completed! :goodjob:

Thanks - for some reason I really like these prototypes and oddball aircraft. Even though they never reached production, they still contributed to advancement of the technology. I'm thankful that the short-run and resin producers take the time to bring these subjects to market.

2 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Bill. Hope you are well. Managed to miss this at the end of last year. Once again you have demonstrated what an amazingly talented modeller you are! Utterly stunning finish! :worthy::worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks, Stix. Yeah, this one and the F-104 just got in by deadline. Well, the F-104 maybe went a little past, but that doesn't count. Anyway, I think 2018 will see some more USN and FAA projects. Dark Sea Blue and Extra Dark Sea Grey are the best colours, no contest.    :)

Cheers,

Bill

PS. One project coming up is the F-18A in USN Centennial colours - which of course is Dark Sea Blue. Not a what-if, they really painted a few of them this way.

• Like 3