Next AMT Star Trek kit

According to Cult TV Man the next 1/1000th Trek ship after DS9's Defiant will be a USS Grissom/Klingon Bird Of Prey set from Star Trek III. https://culttvman.com/main/round-2-news-new-star-trek-kit-and-the-next-pirate-reissue/

Suspect the BoP will be the one from the Adversary set but you never know, it may be new tool?

Paul Harrison

On 2017-12-17 at 16:19, Stu_davros said:

This should be good, an injected Grissom will be welcome. I've had the Sci-fi miniatures vac form for years but never had the courage or time to build it.

Cheers,

Stuart

If you ever consider selling it Stuart, let me know.

On 2017-12-17 at 22:50, Albeback52 said:

I should think that USS Discovery and, possibly USS Shenzhou might be appearing from someone in the not too distant future

Allan

I think Moebius has that license.

• Like 1

Klingon BoP is also a new tool (using 110 metres as it full size length) at around 4 and a half inches in length, though the test piece from the factory is 3 and a half inches  long, wings can be set at cruise or attack angles. The old BoP in the Adversary set was 3 1/2 inches long. They are also hinting at something big from Trek coming in August. Maybe the 1/32nd Shuttle? Or the 1/1000th Akira class? 1/350th Klingon D-7? K'Tinga? http://www.collectormodel.com/round2-models/4137-star-trek-model-kits-u-s-s-grissom-klingon-bird-of-prey-11000-scale/#sthash.j274Nvey.dpbs

Paul Harrison edit:- Forgot to say the Oberth class will be about 5 inches long using a full size length of 120 metres.

Edited by GreenDragon

On 12/23/2017 at 12:15 AM, Albeback52 said:

Thanks for the heads up!:cheers:

Moebius has the license for the NuTrek movie ships- the Franklin is first to release early nest year. They have also the Kelvin and the Enterprise in production, but which version of the Enterprise is not known.

AFAIK nobody has announced any kits from the new Discovery series yet.

Edited by Richard Baker
typo
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 12/30/2017 at 3:36 AM, Richard Baker said:

AFAIK nobody has announced any kits from the new Discovery series yet.

They were released by Polarlights in 2019 with kits of the USS Discovery, USS Shenzhou and USS Enterprise all in 1/2500 scale.

• 2 weeks later...