thrust ssc /bloodhound ssc

frankie

Hi everybody,

Allthough i have several books and searching  for quite a time the"net" ,i never came across a decent scale drawing about the "thrust ssc & bloodhound ssc "car ! So, is there anyone who can help(scale drawings) or direct me into the right direction(internet)??

Regards and many thanks in advance,

frankie

Hi Frankie, I'm not sure if you already have the Book "Thrust: The remarkable story of one Man's quest for speed", but this page from Edinburgh Uni has some plans that are apparently from the Book. 

http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/GA/thrust-msfs.html

And don't tell anyone, but you can pick up a used hardcover binding of the book for £0.01  on a certain (Longest river in the world|) online retailer (.uk site)  at the moment, although the algorithms will no doubt push that price up if there is a sudden interest in the title! 

I have also found a Slot car model of SSC! Might be a useful reference. 

Regards,

Mark

20 hours ago, Troffa said:

Hi Frankie, I'm not sure if you already have the Book "Thrust: The remarkable story of one Man's quest for speed", but this page from Edinburgh Uni has some plans that are apparently from the Book. 

http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/GA/thrust-msfs.html

And don't tell anyone, but you can pick up a used hardcover binding of the book for £0.01  on a certain (Longest river in the world|) online retailer (.uk site)  at the moment, although the algorithms will no doubt push that price up if there is a sudden interest in the title! 

I have also found a Slot car model of SSC! Might be a useful reference. 

Regards,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thank You very much for Your fast reply!!

Yes i have the book but thats not what i really want .You can hardly make "bulkheads" of it, to make (scratchbuilt) a car from it.

And  i do have a lledo car model but this is not entirely correct.

regards,

frankie

• 3 weeks later...