Oramask 810

azureglo

A hopeful request from someone who has just acquired a Cricut Explore Air 2: Can any kindly BM'er let me have some  offcuts of Oramask 810 that I can try without investing in a 5 meter roll? I'll happily reimburse you for the postage and if you're at Telford next year, also stand you a bacon roll...

Apart from the scrounging, does anyone here regularly use a cutter with this material, I'm experimenting with Tamiya masking sheet first on the grounds that I can never get vinyl canopy masks (e.g. Montex or P-Mask) to conform to curves like the the Eduard "washi" masks. I bought this beast after watching a crafter friend of mine make paper lace patterns with 2 mm leaves and 1 mm trailing vines using thin card stock and figured that it should do canopy masks and letters easily.

Cheers

Anil

• Like 1

I have had a hankering for a Brother Craft 'n Cut Machine for quite a while after Mrs B was watching a craft channel. Please let us all know how you get on making your own masks.

Sorry, didn't actually offer you any practical assistance but you know we are right behind you :)

Duncan B

• Like 1