Hi folks!

droidworkshop

Hi everyone

My names Jake and I've recently started the hobby again after a break of I guess best part of twenty years!  Although I might have occasionally half built or half painted a kit, over that time, it's probably one or two, and I certainly didn't finish any.

That hasn't stopped me building quite a stash of unbuilt kits over this time, but it's only recently that I decided to start building them.  I've also viewed these forums and others for a while, but it's only now that I've decided to sign up to help keep me motivated.

Just wanted to pop by and say "hello", so I guess all that's left is to say it so...

hello!

• Like 2

Hello Jake ... Welcome to Britmodeler. Sadly I think we all have left the hobby at some point. Life does have a habit of getting in the way. Im looking forward to seeing some works of yours when you're ready. Just a little about me, Im a WW2 and Cold-war Aircraft builder. I prefer naval and marine corp aircraft. I do build the occasional target ... erm excuse me i mean Tank. Have a great modeling day. 

Dennis