KC-97L Stratotanker

Awesome!

I guess one of the quirks of model shows is some things might go unnoticed amongst all of the many items on show.

Having said that, it is rather cruel and unjustified that nobody had anything to say.........because I love it.

:goodjob:

On 4/11/2018 at 10:01 PM, kapam said:

Awesome!

I guess one of the quirks of model shows is some things might go unnoticed amongst all of the many items on show.

Having said that, it is rather cruel and unjustified that nobody had anything to say.........because I love it.

:goodjob:

Thanks bud. Always many great things to see at shows but its a hobby in which we continue to strive for bettering ourselves and enjoy the challenges while still having fun.

Press on.

Mark

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one Mark

As this aircraft is not the run of the mill B17, B24, B29 etc you probably confused the hell out of them hence they couldn't compliment you without showing their ignorance of the aircraft type.

Can I be really cheeky and ask the paint colours please. I have a C124 Globemaster II which is in the same colour scheme, not that is any danger of it turning out anywhere near as good as yours.

Delighted you have stayed with the hobby, the place wouldn't be the same without you !

cheers Pat

Just thinking about the mask on the inside of the windows, given the climate in Az I reckon you could get away with that being parked up with sun shades in the windows to protect the cockpit from high temperatures!

081206-F-4094W-101.JPG

Like these B-52 Thermal curtains...

• 5 years later...