1/35 T34/76 Winter Camo|Tamiya

Hi there

I just took delivery of this kit off EBay for a tenner. So will be using this cracking example as inspiration.

relly nice job overall. I really like the distinction between turret and main hull. Mud and winter camo is perfect, really nice touch👌

Simon

Edited by Redcoat2966

Fabulous weathering techniques!  I like the contrast between the turret and hull it makes the model very dynamic.  I see you put the trusty Tamiya painting stand to good use.  Is that Mr Cement that you are using ?  Do you prefer that over the Tamiya ultra thin quick drying ?

On 16.02.2018 at 3:20 PM, combat said:

Fabulous weathering techniques!  I like the contrast between the turret and hull it makes the model very dynamic.  I see you put the trusty Tamiya painting stand to good use.  Is that Mr Cement that you are using ?  Do you prefer that over the Tamiya ultra thin quick drying ?

Mr.Cement is better than tamiya green head

Hi chaps, see you debating thin cements.......

If you want a thin cement, I would recommend this.

SCIGRIP 4SC - - It's a tenner a can for nearly 500ml as compared to Tamiya and similar at around £4 for 40ml. To get the same amount as SCIGRIP in Tamiya would cost over £45.

I just decant what I need into a smaller bottle. There are different types available, but I find this one is one I like for a fast, quick dry. 

SNgGnE9.jpg

Regards

Simon.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...