Film, Fictional and Speculative GB Chat now has a one week extension.

:bye: I am actually still and slowly working away on my builds......as well as lots of other projects.

B1 & B2 (not "Banana's in Pyjama's" but Beast's 1 & 2 ie Viper Mk.II & VII) are truly horrible models to build, fit is pretty non-existing not helped by the fact I've managed to glue a major part on the Mk.II out of alignment which has thrown other bit out (due to dodge fit I glued it really well and it an't ever coming apart!! :wall:)

I'm in the final prep stage now on both so will take some photos and update the posts...........as long as I'm not too distracted on the new beast monster on the bench a Trumpie 1/35th 28cm Leopold Railroad Gun!! Got it super cheap at my club meeting!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I don't think I'm going to get my Pink Gato class and tiny Tony Curtis started before the build ends. Still need to identify and buy the required PE parts and after a wallet battering SMW, my next Hannants order might be a while away.

I will post in the relevant maritime forum when complete.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Everyone... Ive spoken to Enzo and we have a one week extension. That will give you some time to get the finishing touches on and into the gallery. 

Argh there I was rapidly trying to finish for today, hopefully I can do some weathering then!

• Sad 1

Nope. Not going to finish my Vickers Vanguard I’m afraid. Life sort of got in the way ☹️

I’ll carry on with it though, as I’ve enjoyed it so far.

Well done everyone who got over the finishing line.

Trevor

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello everyone... I will be working on the poll over the next couple of days. Im trying to figure out how to minimize the categories so its easier to vote for favorites. Please be patient and I will get it in the end. 

Dennis

We have  a big range of different types of builds.

It won't be easy to pick a "Best of Show" !

Edited by Erwin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well that was really hard, narrowing it down to just 3 votes.  Congrats to everyone, there are some great builds here, and extra thanks to hosts @Corsairfoxfouruncle and @whitestar12chris for running the show.  I really enjoyed my first GB, and definitely plan to do more in the future.

Well done guys 👍

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...