Film, Fictional and Speculative GB Chat now has a one week extension.

3 hours ago, Kallisti said:

don't think I'll have time before SMW 2019 to do an idea from Independance Day for an F-16 in RAF 43 Sqn markings:

Sorry to hear that that would be a great idea and build. 

2 hours ago, Bonhoff said:

I have a BSG (Original series) Galactica and Viper plus a Glencoe Marsliner that should qualify.

IanJ

Excellent choices 👍

Just bought myself another Luft'46 option for this GB :)

1023705-24719-10-pristine.jpg

I still have several other Luft'46 options in the stash, as well as a 1/48 Space: 1999 Eagle Transporter.

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 3

while I was digging around in the stash I found these, plenty of interesting things here, the Viper is a definite as it'll go nicely with the Caprica one I build a few years ago. Plus these all resin of course. :D

IMG_2356.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, John D.C. Masters said:

Charlie Varrick's Kaydet...

I have the movie and watch it quite regularly. The fuselage has metal skin. The forward pit has been capped off, to make a hopper for the crop dusting. There is the venturi tray underneath for the cropdusting. The wings are still fabric. And the tail wheel has been raised/extended. It has more ground clearence at the tail than a standard kaydet. So some definite scratch and mods going on in this build. But its definitely in my top few choices.

Dennis 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2019 at 6:53 PM, Panther II said:

I'll enter. I have an A-wing in the stash, also I could build something else.

Oh yeah! I didn’t even think Star Wars 

• Like 1

I'd be keen on this, I've got a bunch of Halcyon Alien kits that need doing, plus a Horizon vinyl ED-209 that's been quietly staring at me lately. Any news on the dates for this one?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Meteors said:

I'd be keen on this, I've got a bunch of Halcyon Alien kits that need doing, plus a Horizon vinyl ED-209 that's been quietly staring at me lately. Any news on the dates for this one?

Hello @Meteors ... The dates are september 28 - January 19 2020. Your choices all sound great. Id really like to see the ED-209 but I’ll leave it up to you. @Sabre_days is the Host he will add you to the list asap. Though you are now signed up. 

Dennis

Please count me in for this one.  It's the 50th anniversary of the release of an epic WWII film this year (around the dates of this group build too I think), and I have a rather famous aircraft from it just waiting to be built!

Cheers,

Matt

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Would a conversion from the 1/32 nd Italeri F-117 as Bat(man)-plane fit this GB ?

In overall black with Batman-logo's.

(not the same conversion as the one in the picture)

I just completed this one on LSP as a nazi-propaganda-flugzeug...

https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/topic/78260-propaganda-me-117-p-adler-unveiled-now-in-color/&page=1

49736836_1860213284104669_14104661132501

Edited by Erwin
  • Like 3