Whirlybird??

phantomphan92

Not sure if this is the right place to post but didn't know where else. 

Does anyone know what's happening with whirlybird models? 

I was excited to see they were planning on a 1/144 Phantom FGR2 release and emailed way back to say I was interested in several.  For years I've been wanting to create a large airfield diorama based on Wildenrath but have been waiting for a phantom kit to come out before starting. 

Anyway, I've heard nothing from them for ages, no website updates, no kits on sale via ebay.  Are they still around? 

They are still around as they were at Telford. I picked up their price list for 2017/18 and the British Phantoms are still on there as coming soon.

Robert

I spoke at length to Roger at Telford a few weeks ago. They are certainly still in business.

However, please be aware that for personal reasons Roger has alot of other things going on his life and may not be as prompt as normal. I speak as a friend of his and ask that you be patient.

Thank you both for your replies and the info.  Great news that they're still about and the plans are still in progress. 

Fully understand that other things maybe happening personally as well and will remain patient, hope all is OK. 

Thanks again for the info.