Model Airplane International

Jon Bryon

Anyone been having delays with subscriptions to this recently? Last month's arrived about a week later than it was available in Smiths, and this month's has been in Smith's since at least Monday and hasn't arrived at my house yet.

I did call them last month, but no explanation.

Jon

I'm in the same boat. Until a couple of months ago I used to enjoy having the magazine arrive about a week before it would appear in the shops. Last month it was 4 days after it was in WH Smiths , this month it hasn't arrived yet and it was in WH Smith in Glasgow last Saturday.

Edited by Stephen

7 hours ago, Stephen said:

I'm in the same boat. Until a couple of months ago I used to enjoy having the magazine arrive about a week before it would appear in the shops. Last month it was 4 days after it was in WH Smiths , this month it hasn't arrived yet and it was in WH Smith in Glasgow last Saturday.

I'm glad it's not just me then. When I called them last they said they posted them second class on the day of publication. Even with Christmas approaching, it should have arrived by now...

Given the history of past, now defunct magazines, I do worry about the wisdom of subscribing. I may switch back to just buying them off the shelf.

Jon

15 hours ago, Jon Bryon said:

I'm glad it's not just me then. When I called them last they said they posted them second class on the day of publication. Even with Christmas approaching, it should have arrived by now...

Given the history of past, now defunct magazines, I do worry about the wisdom of subscribing. I may switch back to just buying them off the shelf.

Jon

I'm with you there, my copy hasn't arrived today either.

• Like 1