A czech guy

Pinda91CZ

Hello everyone

My name is Vojta Pintner, 26, czech guy living and working in Edinburgh. I've got a 5weeks old son called Matyas J. I'm very happy to be dad :)

I'm new into the world of  modeling. I already found out equipment to start with and ordered. But I'm wondering about how to paint the model. I want to do planes. Any recommendations for beginner as I cannot find the right way to go?

I ordered DACO 737-300 and third party decals for Jet2

I hope to make new post in other selection about building the 737. Hope it's not gonna be that hard :D

Good luck all!

Cheers Vojta

• Like 2

Hi vojta, welcome to the hobby and britmodeller, I build luftwaffe aircraft, when I started modelling as a kid I started by using a brush and then a got an airbrush and I that's what I use now. Look forward to seeing your daco 737-300 soon

• Thanks 1

Hello Vojta ... Welcome to Britmodeller. Congratulations to being a New Father. Im not that knowledgable on Commercial Airliners myself. However if you go to the Civillian aviation forum. Im sure they can probably give you all the info you need.  

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Thanks 1

Hello Vojta and welcome.

How many kits have you bought for your son's Christmas so far? :D

Regarding the painting.

I'd start of using brushes before going to the expense of an airbrush purchase.(I'd leave that until the hobby really catches on)

I've been brush painting for the past 50+ years and occasionally use a Halford's rattle can to spray silver or white colours.

Some day I may get around to getting an airbrush though.

• Thanks 1