A few Lancasters

Atom.uk

Here are a few Lancaster kits waiting to be made. I think there are 21 altogether. From the front, they are: Frog, Airfix (new), Hasegawa, Revell, Revell, Airfix (1979), Airfix (1979), Airfix (1979), Airfix (1979), Airfix (1979, Dambuster version, in masking), Airfix (1979). In the boxes, from bottom to top: Airfix Mk II, Airfix (new) x 2, Hasegawa (contains 2 x Revell Lancasters), Revell (contains a Hasegawa Lancaster). In the box on top are an Airfix (new) and a Revell kit.

The almost complete model on the right is a 1979 Airfix. It is completed as the 2 VC winners' aircraft of 582 Squadron. The model on the left is a Matchbox Lancaster. It has never looked right, but I read recently on BM that on the Matchbox Lancaster the wheels are too big, which means I will replace them (in time.....). It will probably be completed as a Canadian Mk X. 

I have the W. Chorley books on bomber command casualties, so I have been able to identify many of the serial numbers needed for the builds. It may take some time. 

Photograph to follow, when I figure out how to add it! Yay, dunnit.

A few Lancasters.

Edited by Atom.uk
Photo added