Airfix Vulcan XM607 Black Buck

12 hours ago, Buzby061 said:

Astounding work. 

I've fought shy of the Airfix Vulcan but there have been some fantastic examples on here recently. I might have to overcome my fear of re-scribing. 

Pete

You should. Yes it does require a bit of work but it's nowhere near the worst kit out there. The re-scribing isn't too bad either. Yes it's tedious but take it slow and practice makes perfect. Start on the underside and leave the most viewable areas till the end I find. By then I'm right in there. It's also a great skill to have in your locker.

8 hours ago, gazza l said:

Looks fantastic Mark, very impressive work and well worth the wait. Glad the jet pipes fitted ok, they do look somewhat better than the kits offering.

Cheers, gazza l

Cheers Gazza. They fit like a dream and are a million miles better then the kits feeble attempt.  Honestly if you had the time to make a batch I'm sure you could sell them. Even if you sold them all to Freightdog or someone to sell on your behalf. They are that good.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, snapper_city said:

Cheers Gazza. They fit like a dream and are a million miles better then the kits feeble attempt.  Honestly if you had the time to make a batch I'm sure you could sell them. Even if you sold them all to Freightdog or someone to sell on your behalf. They are that good.

Thanks very much Mark, I still have a few sets left if anyone is interested... sorry for the shameless plug. :winkgrin:

gazza l