Martin JM-1P Marauder info sought

ReccePhreak

I build models of photo-reconnaissance aircraft, and I want to build a model of a Martin JM-1P Marauder. I have searched online, and all I come up with is the same, repeated info: JM-1Ps were modified JM-1s for photographic missions. 
Does anybody have any firm info (drawings or photos would be GREAT) on where the cameras camera windows/ports were located? A REAL plus would be a photo of an actual JM-1P, showing the markings, so I could model it.
Thanks in advance,
Larry

Larry would they have used the RB-26 camera set up to make it an easy conversion:

http://www.avialogs.com/index.php/aircraft/usa/martin/b-26marauder/t-o-01-35ea-1-rb-26-26a-and-b-26b-airplanes-pilot-s-flight-operating-instructions.html

rather than spend the time, effort and money to design their own? Of course they could have just used the "waist" windows as the camera ports.

Jari

8 hours ago, Finn said:

Larry would they have used the RB-26 camera set up to make it an easy conversion:

http://www.avialogs.com/index.php/aircraft/usa/martin/b-26marauder/t-o-01-35ea-1-rb-26-26a-and-b-26b-airplanes-pilot-s-flight-operating-instructions.html

rather than spend the time, effort and money to design their own? Of course they could have just used the "waist" windows as the camera ports.

Jari

Jari,

Thanks so much for that link. I agree, it would make more sense to just use the system that was designed for the RB-26A. Too bad that tech manual doesn't have more info on the cameras & mounts, like pictures & drawings. But it's a lot more than I previously had.

Now I just need to figure out the paint schemes used and possible serial numbers & codes.

Thanks again.

Larry

Edited by ReccePhreak