UK COMPANIES BARRED FROM SPACE CONTRACTS

Badder

So, that'll be the end of British Aerospace will it? No more British designed/built robots exploring the planets? No more borrowing French rockets to launch our satellites into space? No more working with the ESA? Will Britain tumble down the rankings of 'Space Science and Technologies'?

Maybe it’s because no one knows what post Brexit deals will be agreed so are playing ‘safe’ just in case no deal is sealed for the ESA?

There appear to be numerous tangental agreements that the U.K. signed up to when we entered the ‘EEC’ to which the vast majority of the population (me included) had no idea about. Europol and the pan European drugs standards agency are other examples. Would this have altered people’s votes? Who knows. Would it have made any difference? Again who knows, but for good or ill, these unexpected consequences will have to be tackled.

I am in no way making political statements, it’s just that I get the impression that these unforeseen consequences are now surfacing One by one and solutions are having to be made on the hoof.

Trevor

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Not to mention both sources are not exactly 'Brexit Friendly'

The disinformation continues apace.

Disinformation?

What possible motive would there be for making stuff up? Disinformation is not going to lead to another referendum, no matter how much more than half the country would love it to.

People voted out not knowing the full consequences, they were the ones who were the victims of disinformation, the extra tens of millions of pounds per week going to the NHS being just one example. An end to immigration being another. I could go on, but I won't because I have some work to do on my WWII diorama, a war that was won by EUROPE and the USA working together for peace and a united Europe.:D

• Like 2

• Greg B locked this topic