This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

MartinSK

Messerschmitt P.1099 B " Schwerer Jager" Revell 1:72

Hello,

This is a plane which was only on technical drawings at the end of the WWII. Revell has changed this documentation into model. It is very good kit with nice and sharp panel lines. Great fit and easy to build.

Colours and scheme are just my imagination how this "German secret" might looks if it will go into action.

Airbrushed with Revell aqua.

r2hYOgRh.jpg

irOUw8rh.jpg

hdtXPEFh.jpg

669ttUch.jpg

3ahCdpNh.jpg

iVW7uAvh.jpg

HI8Yp4rh.jpg

Great model, but I'm sorry to say the colour scheme is inaccurate. Have a look at some photos of this aircraft in operational service to see what I mean. :ignore:

2 hours ago, 3DStewart said:

Great model, but I'm sorry to say the colour scheme is inaccurate. Have a look at some photos of this aircraft in operational service to see what I mean. :ignore:

Thanks, as I mentioned in the topic this plane was only project and never flew, so all colours and camouflage is just my fantasy as there was nothing accurate as it did not exist.

Edited by MartinSK

18 hours ago, MartinSK said:

Thanks, as I mentioned in the topic this plane was only project and never flew, so all colours and camouflage is just my fantasy as there was nothing accurate as it did not exist.

Martin I was being humorous. As a plane that never existed there can be no photos and no incorrect colours. You could paint it in red and yellow camouflage and it would be correct.

Nice model, but I wonder if the two early jet engines would have enough power to make it effective. It looks like it would have been much heavier than an Me 262.

2 hours ago, 3DStewart said:

Martin I was being humorous. As a plane that never existed there can be no photos and no incorrect colours. You could paint it in red and yellow camouflage and it would be correct.

Nice model, but I wonder if the two early jet engines would have enough power to make it effective. It looks like it would have been much heavier than an Me 262.

:) now I understand ...thank you for funny and accurate :) comment.

Yes this 262 on stereoids will be too heavy for two early jet engines. But it is nice change to build a plane which was only a secret project.