Striking Back (1/72 Trumpeter Wellington Ic)

Excellent result – what a talented hedgehog you are.

Sounds more than a little creepy to say that I've been following you, willing you on to a satisfying climax (:fraidnot:).

It's been a thoroughly entertaining journey, part 'work in progress', part 'soap opera' and part 'stand-up' (with heckling), with the bonus of added Wimpey. I've enjoyed it immensely and looking forward to the next instalment.

I hope 2018 is kinder to you any yours.

• Haha 2

What excellent timing, you streaked* across the finish line with a little time to spare and got an excellent result too. Nice job Edward B)

I wish you and the family a very happy new year,

Cheers,

Stew

* I don't mean to imply that you ran naked across a real finish line, it's purely a figure of speech.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I feel like I've been on a life journey with this one, not just a kit build! Such an entertaining thread although at times, despite your humour, I found it difficult to click 'LIKE' as you endured lifes misfortunes! 

The finished result is superb :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Procopius said:

Thanks, all! The adventure continues in "From Failure to Failure", featuring special guest star Roger Moore as @06/24.

Excellent Wimpey. It's late on New Years Day and there's been a glass or two of malt consumed but are we to believe a Blenheim is now on the stocks? Trying to think of a superlative  that is not excellent. I suppose it's a brilliant choice. 

• Like 1

PC, your models just get better and better, no matter what life throws at you (and it seems to have thrown quite a lot just lately)

Better luck in 2018, we are already looking at the Blenheim with rapt attention - I loved the Blenheim 1, (early Frog version), so much prettier than the IV (Airfix version) which had a strange nose...but what do I know

I'm sure we will all enjoy this tremendously!

Best to all

Geoff

• Thanks 1

Holy Mother Mary how I managed to miss this whole build I know no, I thought you’d gone into hiding after the Gauntlet :raincloud:.  Not sure quite where to start PC. Sorry about yer nan, :crying: but great news about little Grant. :penguin: All things Woeful, wonderful and even a bit of Who for good measure. (You gotta love leela):wub: Not to mention a whole lotta Welly, I only managed to stumble onto this because of your , “Lancasters on my mind” post the other day. I looked to see what you were up to, as a Lanc is on the cards for me too. Nice to see you got the Haynes manual for Chrimbleton. I should like that book for myself.  ^_^

Life is a struggle with two little uns but trust me it gets easier aaaand more fun. ;) well whatever the weather you have a smashing plastic aeroplane built that you can be super proud of. I do like your paint work, I’ll pilfer a bit o’ that for the big un when the time comes around.

Bravo sir and a Happy new year to you, Mrs P and all the little hedgehogs.

John. :giles:

• Like 1