1/35 Soviet T-24 Tank

Another quick and easy build,Kit is Hobby Boss,1/35 Soviet Medium Tank T-24,it is a small model and very light in weight,I have built a number of Hobby Boss kits and I do like them they represent good value for your money,this Soviet tank from what I read never saw any action was only used for training and parade duties,so I never put to much in the way of weathering,Hope you enjoy,had fun building it.Thanks.

tn_917aa6a3-3da7-4364-a8dc-20cec5289ab8.tn_61c919b6-5ffb-49ca-aee1-dbf0bcd0bacf.tn_778b770f-7b71-404b-aed5-354e15e7afbe.tn_f539cb0f-9dae-411f-91bb-44c71e943099.

• Like 13

16 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Good looking little tank for parade use👍 Not sure I’d have the nerve to ride in it against Panzer III’s and IV’s.

Thanks,Yes I agree,It did come from good stock though,the same factory that made the T-34 and T-54.Cheers.

7 hours ago, PlaStix said:

That's a great looking T-24 Jim and very well finished. Excellent modelling. Well done. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix,I do enjoy the Russian Tanks,have a few now and it's always nice to find something different.Cheers.

• Like 1

Yet another exelent model Jim as you say these kits are exelent value for money and make good replicas look forward to the next one off the production line.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Homer said:

Yet another exelent model Jim as you say these kits are exelent value for money and make good replicas look forward to the next one off the production line.

Thanks,your comments spur me on to better myself,Cheers for that.Regards.Jim.

2 hours ago, Threadbear said:

Looks great. Nice to see that Hobbyboss is investing time in interwar subjects, however obscure. 

Thanks for the nice comment,I think the armour guys are getting spoiled,there is so much coming out at the moment.Cheers.

3 hours ago, fatfingers said:

Lovely job on the paint and weathering. I've got one of these in the stash. Anything in particular to watch out for when (if ever 🙄) i build it?

Regards

Steve

Thanks Steve,I had no trouble with the build,I would say the tracks are very small just take care and the running gear is a little fiddly ,did read the kit has a few inaccuracies,but I'm not a nuts and bolts man,I normally build OOB. Cheers.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jim Wasley said:

Thanks Steve,I had no trouble with the build,I would say the tracks are very small just take care and the running gear is a little fiddly ,did read the kit has a few inaccuracies,but I'm not a nuts and bolts man,I normally build OOB. Cheers.

Cheers Jim,

Much like yourself I don't worry too much if a kit has some inaccuracies. If it looks like a duck....... Will go steady with the running gear and tracks :smirk:

Regards

Steve

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tobby the Hun said:

Hi Jim,

a very clean and interesting build. A pretty little victim for our StuGs. I like the rusty exhaust and the "tailbit" very much. Top modelling!

Cheers

Tobby

11 hours ago, Tobby the Hun said:

Hi Jim,

a very clean and interesting build. A pretty little victim for our StuGs. I like the rusty exhaust and the "tailbit" very much. Top modelling!

Cheers

Tobby

Thanks Tobby,sure right there,  only 24 built,would not have taken long to come to a end.Cheers.