Cats, they're taking over. Part 3

Skodadriver

A few years ago my dad had an antique table french polished,when it was brought back he put it in the bedroom and went to get a dustsheet to put over it until it had dried properly,gets into the bedroom and guess who's sitting on it having a wash (the language had to be heard to be believed)....

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

The perfect place for a snooze, lovely and warm after the car has been out and about.

It's particularly good fun if your feet are really, really muddy and the car has just been washed ....

52186126259_93440fb418_b.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

8 hours ago, Admiral Puff said:

"But Dad, I've got to dig the claws in, otherwise I'll slip off!"

"And I'll keep doing it until you set up MY OWN helter-skelter with MY OWN favourite plush cushion at the bottom"..." and don't forget EVERYTHING here is MY OWN, your back is no exception"

• Haha 4

Patch who has taken to living in the back garden is slowly working his way in! He's been hiding from the sun in the conservatory this afternoon. He now follows me about the garden when i'm out. He's a bit of a strange fruit really as one minute he's very smoochy and the next he'll take a swipe at my leg as i go past 🤨 Therefore i always approach with caution!

p?i=a4e8d90fc9c8f5cd0fbc56fccb89ca91

Am thinking of making him a shelter for winter so he has a nice cosy hidey hole 😉

Regards,

Steve

• Like 13

21 hours ago, Fnick said:

spacer.png

- The problem with Marijuana is that passed Midnight the pink elephants turns into straycats.......or not.. This phenomenon is called the Cinderella complex......

Loathe as I'm am to promote Twitter. This is just  hilarious. The telling comment is ' A dog would never do this'.

Edited by noelh
  • Like 2
  • Haha 15

• 3 weeks later...

- The best tctics to grap a target

- First: Observation phase....

VrSIKZ.jpg

Second: Cautious aproach march...

9mFTiB.jpg

-Third : Attack

9T6uaK.jpg

- Retreat.....

37uXo9.jpg

- BEURK......... very strange smell these saussages..........

- Young Ely 2 monthes kitten .......

• Like 7
  • Haha 8

Our garden cat Patch trying out his new 'self heating bed' 

p?i=90eb66fa7ab94c5d28faafda59705b9c

It obviously meets with his approval as he was ligged out on it for about 3 hours last evening! Got a cat house that i need to build and insulate at weekend then he's all set for winter 👍

Regards,

Steve

• Like 11

18 hours ago, keefr22 said:

you're a lucky cat Patch! :)

He certainly is! All built and just needs some insulation, which will be the foil type stuff when i get it from Screwfix tomorrow. He's had his head in for a sniff so hopefully he'll use it...

p?i=c96b9342621adcc7ad35bcc48df02ab7

Regards,

Steve

Edited by fatfingers
  • Like 11