Cats, they're taking over. Part 3

Skodadriver

4 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

That's the look..

'God invented the cat so man could have a Tiger to stroke at home'...

Victor Hugo.

But he left out "... and get his hand bitten off for his troubles"! (Ask me how I know ...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

- My "Grand children" - Doudou and Mary-mimine enjoying the sofa after a difficult working day...

WAsiZR.jpg

- These ones are my daughter's ones - Hence my grand-children...

• Like 13

On 03/05/2022 at 08:47, IPMS19 said:

pth9yJ.jpg

- What's that strange thing Dad ?   Don't be afraid Honey, it's just a scale one model replica.......

Love it! There is a Sub Reddit called r/oddlyterrifying. I think this would fit in quite nicely!

Trevor

• Like 2

On 5/6/2022 at 8:47 PM, airfixpeter said:

Once again two of mine enjoying a cuddle this time it's the matriarch of the bunch 10 year old poppy and rolo again. spacer.png

- My name is Rolo, do you know my ancestor by the name was the first Viking Duke of Normandy well before Duke William ? SO go on with you.......LEAVE US ALONE

- That what it seems to  say to the disturber by its stare and tip of tongue out......

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On his way out to work this morning, Joe, my son, saw Wilf sat outside the sliding window of one of the flats down the road from us. Apparently he was doing his 'I'm such a cute cat, are you going to let me in and feed me?' Fortunately, they know all about him, but he will still try it on. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Mr T said:

'I'm such a cute cat, are you going to let me in and feed me?'

We have a neighbour's cat, Jasper, that does the same to us. He usually wins the 'feed me' contest when the wife sees his big green sad eyes! 🤣

Keith

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

The aforementioned neighbour's cat Jasper just arrived on the windowsill. Not noticing that our JJ is lurking on the lawn;

IMG_20220519_102229_375

Now he's spotted him. Oh oh, I'm in trouble....

IMG_20220519_102224_686

Removing Jasper from his territory is the most exercise JJ gets these days...!! 🤣

Keith

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

On 5/15/2022 at 6:11 PM, IPMS19 said:

DINNER TIME

Menu of the day :Steak and french fries

Starring : Left Erwin -The alien-  Right Roro

GQQ62p.jpg

French people are renowned for their love of cooking and good food but French cats are like every other cat around the world, they care only for the latter.

Bon appétit!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PattheCat said:

French people are renowned for their love of cooking and good food but French cats are like every other cat around the world, they care only for the latter.

Bon appétit!

- What else to say ? They just are CATS.......A world in itself we cannot understand, may be is it why we love them so. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...