Cats, they're taking over. Part 3

Skodadriver

This is one of our regular visitors. He lives wild, but he must have had a home at some point as he's very friendly, so as happens a lot around here, he's been abandoned.

1e79a73e-64a6-405f-b22e-c86c606280a7.jpg

And I saw this one this morning. We stopped in town so that swmbo could go to the tabac, and I saw this on the vehicle prked next to me.

49844511-0923-4f7e-9f32-6658f53cfc0e.jpg

I do hope that he/she woke up before the vehicle drove off.

John.

• Like 8

I can't understand for the life of me how anyone could abandon any animal,are there any shelters/homes around your area...The second one is pushing his luck a bit,being a French moggie you'd think he'd know it'd be left hand drive and he's on the wrong side...

Edited by Vince1159
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Yes, it winds me up to think that someone can just move away and not take their pet with them. There are several animal charities around here, two of which are British run, so it would be easy to have them rehomed.

As for that tortoiseshell. She's really pushing her luck. She's there every week when we do our shop, but that's the first time that I've seen her in such a precarious position. Hopefully, she'll still be there next week........minus one of her lives!

John.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

so it would be easy to have them rehomed.

The charities you see advertising on tv just about sums it up,everything from Kittens to Donkey's and Horses some idiots shouldn't be allowed any where near animals...

Edited by Vince1159
  • Like 7

This old boy was abandoned when his people moved away and he was left in their rented house. He then spent 4 months in the animal shelter.

We got him about a year and a half ago. He's adapted well to his forever home.

Boots a

Chris

• Like 16

4 hours ago, dogsbody said:

This old boy was abandoned when his people moved away and he was left in their rented house. He then spent 4 months in the animal shelter.

We got him about a year and a half ago. He's adapted well to his forever home.

Boots a

Chris

He really looks like he's doing it tough ...

14 hours ago, Dogtail2 said:

L to R   Tetley, Evie & Tilly

51615872100_98c2d70ea7_o.jpg

Oooh. They're sooo lovely. I had such a picture of three kittens as a save screen on my computer at work for tens of years. The three of them also making such expressive and different faces.

May I use your picture on my computer?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, PattheCat said:

Oooh. They're sooo lovely. I had such a picture of three kittens as a save screen on my computer at work for tens of years. The three of them also making such expressive and different faces.

May I use your picture on my computer?

Glad you like it. 

Feel free to use the picture however you want.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bigdave22014 said:

Anyone who has had a cat, or just loves Queen...

Brilliant!! And oh so true....!! :)

2 hours ago, dogsbody said:

These two lads just got back from having their claws trimmed.

What a handsome pair! Don't know how they manage to do those bow ties up though....!! 

Keith

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

An update on our two boys, Marty on right, just turned two, Jonesy on left now gone ten months & rapidly closing on Marty in size.

DSCF3330

Jonesy has made me number one object of his affections or rather made himself number one object of my affections & can be rather demanding at times, disconcertingly so when I'm trying to change from PJs to day clothes, he invariably picks me at my most vulnerable to want to climb up me. 😮 Suitably bepanted as I back around the room, I'll pick him up, straight up & down my front supported under his hind quarteres. The body twists, the back legs wriggle up & he flops into the crook of my left arm, ready for as much tummy & head scratching as I can endure, he can be a right pest at times. :)

Steve.

• Like 15