Cats, they're taking over. Part 3

Skodadriver

18 hours ago, Potato Pete said:

We lost our chap today 

Buster, aged 14, nearly 15. He'd been loosing weight and was beginning to labour when breathing. X ray showed tumours on his chest. We'd been keeping in touch with the vet and after a chat this morning, made the decision that today was the day. Would have preferred to have him put down at home but thanks to Covid, it had to be at the clinic. For a cat who hated vets, he was pretty relaxed and coped very well, which I think shows just how tired he was.

Missing him hugely

Pete

Sorry to hear the news Pete. We've been down that road three times and it doesn't get any easier.

Buster was a handsome lad and I'm sure you'll have lots of happy memories of the times you shared.

Dave G

• Like 2

Sincerely sorry for your loss.

Like the picture after he explored the cupboards ... our Musty likes the enclosed nooks behind the vertical beams supporting the attic's roof, with the same result.

It's never easy, we just can focus on the good times we had with our furry friend(s).

• Like 4

No cat picture here - Just the news that my wife's cat (Chi, a 20 y.o. long haired tabby) decided to bite my finger Monday morning, 2 puncture wounds and drew blood as well.

Ended up in the walk in centre last night, as my finger had already become infected - Now have a course of antibiotics to take.

IanJ

• Sad 8

7 hours ago, Bonhoff said:

No cat picture here - Just the news that my wife's cat (Chi, a 20 y.o. long haired tabby) decided to bite my finger Monday morning, 2 puncture wounds and drew blood as well.

Ended up in the walk in centre last night, as my finger had already become infected - Now have a course of antibiotics to take.

IanJ

One of our little darlings used to sink his fangs into my flesh on such a regular basis that our doctor’s surgery started keeping a supply of antibiotics especially effective against cat bites in anticipation of my next visit.

Craig. 

• Haha 6

There's a certain look when you know thing's can go from bad to worse in no time with this photo and airfixpeter's with her ladyship sitting on the box's....

Edit: Just realized 'his lordship is her ladyship'....

Edited by Vince1159
  • Haha 4

I forgot to add an all in wrestling pic it's big daddy and medium haystacks with two falls two submissions or a knockout. 

Why the names because thumper is nearly 7 and little one is only 8 months and quite able to take him on. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

As a former Railways employee I can't approve this cat's doings. Be it me, he should get a fine for trying to travel without a valid railcard.

And don't you try these velvet eyes with me! The rules apply to everyone, lad.

• Haha 8