Cats, they're taking over. Part 3

Skodadriver

On 12/23/2019 at 4:38 AM, Alfisti said:

Oh,it doesn't have to be winter in our household!Our mistress has developed a mild arthiritic condition whereas she cannot now get onto the bed,she is ok for the sofa,but the size of the mattress is too much.So,usually about 0300 hrs,she gets off the bed,goes downstairs for something to eat and a toilet tray episode.Then she will come back upstairs and create until she is lifted back onto the bed.Bless her!

When our two started to slow down and find it difficult, my wife, bless her, went straight to Amazon and bought a set of pet steps. This allowed them to get on and off the bed right until close to the end. The only problem was with Newt, who insisted on waking me several times a night by marching up and down my side of the bed and chatting to me. Wouldn't have missed it for the world, though 🙂.

• Like 7

So here is our two.

20190730_115535

Belle was given to my partner as company though truth to be told she wasn't ideal for life in a static caravan from whence she came. Despite a large wood next door she will only go in her dirt box and won't use the catflap. That and constant shedding makes her hard work. She also hates all other cats which it makes it awkward for...

20190808_203013

Tiger. We thought he was a stray, but with an Oscar winning performance as a poor starving waif, he suckered us in and after a fraught period with his original staff he finally moved in this year. He does use both the woods and the cat flap but the constant aggro means we have to keep them apart for now.

Never a dull moment

Edited by Plastic Bonsai
Links... twice
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Miss Thunberg,

For the good of our planet, I tried to turn the central heating down.

For his own good, our cat doesn't agree.

Aeira47LUV2vmnOf3pw_sSjN_hBY9QetOyiSYCaR

Maybe you could find him a cosy Swedish woollen pull-over?

Clean aired regards.

• Haha 2

One of our boys came home last night, haven't seen the little sod in almost 2 weeks and was starting to fear the worst.

The git looks at me as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. We think he got himself trapped somewhere. The feeling of relief is indescribable.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Mr Bowcat said:

One of our boys came home last night, haven't seen the little sod in almost 2 weeks and was starting to fear the worst.

The git looks at me as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. We think he got himself trapped somewhere. The feeling of relief is indescribable.

Well, they make us half-mad (out of worry or trying our patience) and still do have the art of acting as if nothing had happened. Part of catness I guess.

All is well that ends well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

...Well now....

...after loosing our last cat - Lucky - in a trafficaccident - we swore, we would never get a new cat.

We've kept that promise.....until now.....

Who could stand for this...spacer.png

Let me introduce to you - Money Penny - Mis(S) Money Penny! :D

She's 7 years old and we got her off one of my wife's colleagues.

We've decided to keep the name - just because it's cool to be able to introduce her as: Money Penny - Mis(S) Money Penny! :D

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

PS Mis in danish means cat :D

Edited by HansReggelsen
Picture was laying down - now it isn't!
  • Like 23

7 hours ago, HansReggelsen said:

Not to my knowledge, but she is cute! :D

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

She is indeed.  Neither of our present pair, Attack Cat and Death Trap Keats and Lily, are particularly people-friendly and neither has demonstrated any modelling-friendly tendencies unlike my late, lovely Sweep who rescued a number of dropped bits of kit from certain death in the maw of the carpet monster.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...