1/48 - Yakovlev Yak-130 "Mitten" by Kitty Hawk - released - masks SX Art

Homebee

Now , if you buy one, you'll nearly feel obliged to buy the other one too  ! Sh.………………………………...t !  ☺️

After a little reflexion, I think I'll begin with the other one !

Madcop.

Your coloured boxes nothwithstanding,  Laurent, both aircraft are similar in shape and external appearance . They both originate from the same collaborative project. I therefore stand by my original comment. Given that they are of broadly similar overall appearance, I therefore also understand Julien's curiosity as to the breakdown/design of the two kits

Allan

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Laurent said:

I'm not sure I understand. You want to compare the kits to see how different a Yak-130 is different from a M-346 ? Those two aircrafts are different.

Hopefully also the kits are different!

Dimensions and shape are very similar... the interest lies in the detail!!

I started to order the other one.... but want to have them side by side!

By the way

.. there is also a Chinese interpretation of this desgin.... I mean rhe real one of course :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

I know that I'm not the first person to have this kit and today I just receive my package, the assembly is really perfect, special mention for the beautiful details of the cockpit. I have a lot of pleasure to build KH's SU-35 also the SU-34, I feel the progress made on their new models.

Bravo KH. Please think about some exotic subjects like the Rafale, I already have the Super Etendard Modernise, the AS565 Panther, only the Rafale is lacking to build a french navy diorama.

Can I wish a NH-90, a EC665 Tigre and the Kamov-52 in the near futur?

• Like 1

Thank yu for the review, I have to complete the air intake's part is lacking on the KH's kit, this detail is ^present on the 72's scale Zvezda kit, but it's not a so complicated operation. I'll make correction on it later.

IMG-20181126-155431-1357.jpg

Edited by salomon

• 4 weeks later...