1/48 - Yakovlev Yak-130 "Mitten" by Kitty Hawk - released - masks SX Art

Homebee

THis is a very good new, I'll wait for it. I don't think Zverda will release the '!'s scale Yak-130 in short time.

By the way if Kittyhawk guys is reading here, I'm stille waiting for the Su-34, a Viggen familly projects in the futur is also welcome. The special hobby's Viggen isn't bad but not perfect and the price is so high. you also need the Tarengus aftermarket resins to add awsome details.

Edited by salomon

Nice looking, now I'm working about 1/72 decal, so after release this model and check some dimensions, Begemot will release comprehensive decal in this scale too.

Sorry for this kind of links, I'm on the way to Nuremberg, all what I can do from tablet.

Yak-130%20d%2072.jpg?x-email=undefined

Edited by kotey
  • Like 3

On 31/01/2018 at 05:59, kotey said:

Nice looking, now I'm working about 1/72 decal, so after release this model and check some dimensions, Begemot will release comprehensive decal in this scale too.

Sorry for this kind of links, I'm on the way to Nuremberg, all what I can do from tablet.

Yak-130%20d%2072.jpg?x-email=undefined

fast, please, !

i have a Mitten on fire ...

Edited by Fulcrum@
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Julien said:

Be interesing to see how this compares to Kinetic's M-346

I'm not sure I understand. You want to compare the kits to see how different a Yak-130 is different from a M-346 ? Those two aircrafts are different.

5 hours ago, Laurent said:

I'm not sure I understand. You want to compare the kits to see how different a Yak-130 is different from a M-346 ? Those two aircrafts are different

Not difficult to understand surely? The M-346 and Yak-130 are,despite their physical difference,both part of the original collaborative design. Essentially the same aircraft in other words? I suggest that Julien wishes to compare the respective detais/engineering/quality etc if what will be two quite similar kit subjects?

Allan

• Like 2