Decals for DGzRS Hermann Marwede

Olli

Hi all,

I recently picked up a lovely looking Revell model of the DGzRS Hermann Marwede 1/72. When I opened the box I saw the decal sheet and the instruction sheet were missing :(. Revell couldn't help me because the model is discontinued (though they did email me a copy if the instructions).

Looking around I can't find any for sale so I was wondering if anyone on this forum knew of a shop that would be able to sell me a copy of the decals? The alternative it seems would be to ask someone to custom print some but I can see that being expensive. 

Cheers all,

Olli. 

10 hours ago, Olli said:

Hi all,

I recently picked up a lovely looking Revell model of the DGzRS Hermann Marwede 1/72. When I opened the box I saw the decal sheet and the instruction sheet were missing :(. Revell couldn't help me because the model is discontinued (though they did email me a copy if the instructions).

Looking around I can't find any for sale so I was wondering if anyone on this forum knew of a shop that would be able to sell me a copy of the decals? The alternative it seems would be to ask someone to custom print some but I can see that being expensive. 

Cheers all,

Olli. 

8-hn-ma-revell-hermann-marwede-sar-1-200

Instruction sheet http://manuals.hobbico.com/rvl/80-5812.pdf

[Lots of Revell's instruction leaflet pdf downloads are here https://www.revell.com/support/instructions.html, search on the kit number]

And looking for the decals - Kingkit sold me the kit without them - for the Revell ETV Kustwacht Waker (Netherlands coast guard vessel in 1:200) kit #05240.

rg_5240_decals.jpg

Anybody print them for us, if I scale and tidy up the images above, thanks in advance

That looks like what I'm after, just need someone now who sells/prints them! Revell sent me a copy of the instructions so that should be OK. 

Edited by Olli