SOVIET BATTLE HORSE T-34/76 1943 1/35 ZVEZDA * FINISHED*

6 hours ago, KAYELL said:

Outstanding in every way, one of the best I have seen

Cheers

Keith

Wow!, many thanks for your kind words and like, i'm glad you like it, I have tried to do the best that my abilities give of themselves, and by your comments I deduce that I am on the right path...lol

Merry Chritsmas for you and yours, cheers Keith :santa:

Many thanks for your like, lasermonkey, cheers mate  :santa:

Many thanks for your like, clogged, cheers mate :santa:

Many thanks for your like,modelling minion, cheers mate :santa:

Many thanks for your like, massimo, cheers mate :santa:

Many thanks for your like, cambridge, cheers mate :santa:

Many thanks for your like, Witman61, cheers mate :santa:

and HNY2018 for all

• 1 year later...
On 25/09/2019 at 15:11, Nikola Topalov said:

Hi Francis, 

This is an amazing model! I like your style. Brilliantly balanced and executed. This is what I aspire to do and I hope to learn a lot from you. 🙂 Will be following! 

Best, 

Nikola

Hi Nikola, 

Many thanks for your kind words. Your style / skills are very close to mine, if not above, so I hope to see your work in the forum, because I can always learn something from others, in techniques, products used, and processes to carry out the I work, because here there are many ways to get to the same place, but in different ways, it is your job to know which one is the easiest and most efficient for you.

Cheers Nikola 👍

Superb,

I have never really found the T-34 to be particularly inspiring as a subject but you have produced a very interesting model - Excellent detailing and some of the best weathering I have seen.

Well Done, Sir !

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Nikolay Polyakov said:

Amazing work, Francis! 👍 The weathering and additional details looks absolutely superb!

Hi Nikolay, 

many thanks for your most kind words, i'm glad you like it. 

You might like to see some of my other models that I have published on the forum, they are not too many, some even "are no longer among us" ... lol, but there are left for posterity.

I see in your profile, that your hobby is accentuated with the Cold War. In the forum I have some model of that time precisely, so I pass direct links in case you want to see them, and one of WW2.

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235014006-the-sound-of-thunder-m109g-in-vietnam-finished/

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235007992-the-olde-general-m-47-patton-135-italeri-finished/

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235019892-patton-goes-to-war-vietnam-m48a3-patton-tamiya-finished-added-some-real-photos/

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234999539-the-lion-of-the-desert-merkava-mk-i/

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235052608-new-pics-see-below-figures-added-its-timeambush-german-tank-destroyers-vol2-stug-iv-135-italeri-gb-pziv/

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235053278-its-timeambush-german-tank-destroyers-vol2-stug-iv-135-italeri-gb-pziv/

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235025869-white-hunter-red-heart-isu-152-zvezda-metal-tracks-finished/

I hope you like it ...Cheers mate- 👍

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

You might like to see some of my other models that I have published on the forum, they are not too many, some even "are no longer among us" ... lol, but there are left for posterity.

It’s always necessary to save your art for these who are interested in it!

5 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

see in your profile, that your hobby is accentuated with the Cold War. In the forum I have some model of that time precisely, so I pass direct links in case you want to see them, and one of WW2.

Thank you for the links, Francis! Your works is great and it’s pleasure to watch these photos. So, the M48A3 is the most beautiful work (in my opinion)! 😉

Thank you! 🤝

• Thanks 1

On 29/09/2019 at 08:39, Tiger331 said:

Superb,

I have never really found the T-34 to be particularly inspiring as a subject but you have produced a very interesting model - Excellent detailing and some of the best weathering I have seen.

Well Done, Sir !

Hi Tiger,

Many thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you like it, despite everything ... lol.
I always try to improve in terms of technique, and this is one of my first kits back to the hobby, although I did "a face lift", which IHMO, improved its final appearance.
The same thing happens to me, sometimes I see models that I do not personally like very much, but when you see how they finished, you can not say anything else:  :goodjob:(and I don't say it for mine ... lol)

Cheers mate 👍

On 29/09/2019 at 08:48, Roger Newsome said:

I'm glad this found it's way to the top again otherwise I would have missed it. Very nice indeed. 👍🏼

Roger. 

Hi Roger, 

Thank you very much for your approval and your like. This model already has its time published in the forum, and it has been a good thing that someone took it out. I have verified that if you have not visited the forum for a while, there are models that go unnoticed, and that this section is not "waggling" as much as that of the Aircrafts, which is an authentic whirlwind of models, being easy to lose sight of many kits.

Cheers Roger 👍

• Like 1

On 02/10/2019 at 18:59, The_Lancaster said:

Nicely weathered! As has been said, the Zvezda kits can be turned into little gems with a patient hand :) 

Many thanks for your kind words and like. Strongly agree with you, but not only with Zvezda (which I believe, has improved a lot), a dedicated job and with some skill, can transform any kit into something worth appreciating.

Cheers The Lancaster 👍

• Like 1

On 05/10/2019 at 19:53, Badder said:

Glad to see this one 'bumped'. It deserves to be seen more, cos it's a real beauty!

Badder

Many thanks, yuo are very kind, Maybe it is time for you to do one of these, it would do you very good as a "companion" to your white Tiger ... both in a "cold base" ... as I would like to see it.

Cheers Badder 👍

On 06/10/2019 at 17:24, Nikolay Polyakov said:

It’s always necessary to save your art for these who are interested in it!

Thank you for the links, Francis! Your works is great and it’s pleasure to watch these photos. So, the M48A3 is the most beautiful work (in my opinion)! 😉

Thank you! 🤝

Hi Nikolay, 

Many thanks for your kind comments, i'm glad you like it, The M48, was a model that I liked a lot too, its compact and solid form, gives a feeling of power very cool.
Although it is a Tamiya oldie, with no extras (the network if I made it), it seems I was inspired.
Someday (year rather ...) will have a base and figures (really, as I would like).
Cheers Nikolay.👍