Hello fellow Modellers!

This is my Heller 1:72 model of the little bangladeshi trainer with additional details. Decals are Letraset, Verlinden rub ons, from Fujimi MiG-21 and archive. Started on January 07, 2002, Finished on June 29, 2002.

This Magister was built by Messerschmitt in Munich-Riem. It´s so a Me 170!:D It was AA-283 in the Luftwaffe, then it went to Austria as 4D-YD and was refurbished and sold to Bangladesh 1989. It´s there a IA for students now.

It´s trainer yellow, international orange and red dayglo.

I hope you like it! Cheers!

magister_0938magister1_0938

• Like 21

Hello there,

this Fouga is great, especially after the sunglasses are on. I fully agree with you: the Heller kit is better in my book than the Airfix one. A great little kit indeed. I cannot comment about the flurry of new tools Magisters that swamped the market a short while back.

Great build and a most interesting paint scheme.

Well done

JR

• Thanks 1

Thank you fellows, i´m glad you like it!

I was always a fan of the then very good Airfix/Heller 40 year old joints as Vampire, F-104, Javelin, F-86 etc.

Thomas

Well, here's another model on my list that you've done so well, I'm discouraged to even  try building! All of your models are done to a very consistent standard of quality, a very high one, and that's pretty hard to do. Other than needing sunglasses to fully appreciate the scheme, you have done a bang-up job on the Heller kit- if you hadn't identified it, I would have thought this was the Valom  or Special Hobby release. I might need to re-examine my Heller kit. Another great model, R!

Mike

• Thanks 1