AMT B1 Battledroid - Mister Bones

Cheers James, all the masking is done by eye only and after that lot i had enough so i painted this tonight. I need to sharpen up one or two spots but im happy with it.

2017-12-13_08-06-43

I pulled the arm off as well as i decided i didnt like the little tab you can see on his right elbow.

• Like 4

He's starting to look just like I imagined he would when reading the books, great work with the masking and painting.

Looking forward to seeing this over the finish line.

• Like 1

On 21/12/2017 at 1:03 PM, Madmonk said:

He's starting to look just like I imagined he would when reading the books, great work with the masking and painting.

Looking forward to seeing this over the finish line.

Thanks a lot really glad your liking it.

Just about finished with the backpack so i can finish putting him and the wiring together.

20171222_162029_1.jpg

Edited by rockpopandchips
  • Like 3

On 24/12/2017 at 5:11 PM, Mike said:

That's looking proper nice, that ^_^

:santa:

Thanks a lot.

Now on the the slow process of making some bones and it has taken me quite a bit of trial and error to get a few that i like.  Here is the best i have so far but they won't all make the cut.

20171227_121012

These made on to Mister Bones tooth bracelet. I hope they look like teeth to you, as i can not decide if they are long sharp teeth ot flat molers with long roots?

20171226_115311

• Like 1

That eye detail looks fantastic. The bones are really great too, and that base, wow. You are a very talented individual. 

Can I assume that the loose black thread/cotton/wire on his right shoulder will be pulled tight to show how he's attached the bone to the shoulder? If so, I love it. Will you be doing something similar for the bones on the head?

• Like 1

Thats it he is finished, its been a great fun build this one and i have enjoyed it a lot. I think looking at him now i wouldn't change that much, the bones on the heat a little thick and i could have made more of an effort with the backpack, i would have done more with the leather straps now i know they look ok but tnis is my version of Mister Bones. I will try and get some better picture later today.

2017-12-31_10-53-35

Edited by rockpopandchips
  • Like 2