AMT B1 Battledroid - Mister Bones

Cheers James,  

Just making sure he still looks all in proportion after the few leg mods and I'm not sure if I need to do anything else with him other than the back pack, that I'm tempted to do a Boba fett style rocket pack with.

20171127_064846

20171127_064825

Edited by rockpopandchips
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Madmonk said:

Like the pose with the foot on the helmet.

Cheers, I think Im sticking with it as well.

I need to come up with a base/stand for him now. Not sure if I want just a simple wood plinth or a bookend style made to look like the ground and wall/door from Jaku.

• Like 1

Just went back to your 1st post to check out the red on the drawing, and although the lighting and my monitor etc are going to make a difference, I'd say you've nailed the red. A bit of weathering, panel line washes or similar will darken it up a little, but I think that's all it needs to be perfect. Nice one. Oh and the weapons look great.

Cheers James, its a difficult colour to photo and im still not 100% but it looks a lot better against the grey of the gun. Im going to build the hand around tge gun and add the panel lining etc before i make my mind up.

2017-12-05_07-31-42

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gimme Shelter said:

coming along good and proper there

its certainly a big kit - your surrounding environment has certainly given this chap some scale

Cheers Gimme, he is a big figure at 30cm.

5 hours ago, Hunter Rose said:

Like the red Brian, he's really starting to come to life!

Cheers, i put the hand back together, only a small part but im very pleased with myself. Its the small wins that make the bigger picture.

2017-12-05_06-20-04

I will get this painted later.

• Like 3

2017-12-07_07-31-52

I couldn't help myself I just had to make a start on weathering the legs, the flat alu I used for the scratches is a bit bright so I think I will give it a light flat coat before adding a bit more chipping and some streaking around the joints.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2017 at 7:10 AM, James B said:

That grey leg with the pin stripe is incredible. Perfect colours I'd say. Also good job with the fingers around the pistol grip. 

Thank you and you can take some of the credit for the colour choice on the gray, :yes:

On 12/6/2017 at 8:59 AM, Gimme Shelter said:

legs are looking good - I'll save you my old hearing aid batteries for any other joins you might want "knobling up" !

Thanks,

• Thanks 1