Trumpeter King Tiger

On 11/19/2018 at 12:39 PM, Mark Hoffmanly said:

So the paint arrived last Friday sometime while at school, so it was a nice little surprise. So with that, I got started on the tracks for the KT and started to weather them. My goal is to get the beast 100% done by Thanksgiving so that I can show it off to the family while in town.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Did you get her done?

• Like 1

On 11/23/2018 at 8:40 AM, Matt_ said:

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Did you get her done?

I had a very good Thanksgiving, thanks for asking, how about you? And yes I got her done, and in just enough time to show to the family that came into town for the holiday. 

Marl

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to anyone who looks at this post, 

I have been meaning to do this for a while, but I just got caught up in school, work, and my re-enactment stuff so I haven't remembered to upload the 'final' set of pictures for the KT. I am pretty much done with it, but I'm currently bouncing between three other kits at the moment so my workbench is covered in paints, glues, and paint brushes. Also please note that the radio rack, mg casing collection tube, and the fire extinguisher on the rear deck are not pictured as those parts are 'lost' at the moment. I know none of them were thrown out, they're just misplaced. Anyways enough of my rambling here's the final pictures of The Beast.

44371799810_cd272dc2d4_b.jpg45276626355_7673601db7_b.jpg45276624895_992f6233ea_b.jpg31249803007_286dcac8f6_b.jpg46138441912_ee8d5dc75b_b.jpg45464995224_b1d3ab047d_b.jpg45276624835_8da1a79976_b.jpg46138442952_a6e2e14fc7_b.jpg45276625225_d939e164ec_b.jpg46138443012_f85ef383df_b.jpg31249803077_a275f76e8f_b.jpg

14 hours ago, mrmetallica said:

the tank is awsome i really want to build one my self. where can i get the model in uk and what size is this one please ?

I got it off of eBay, I know that some people... have had troubles with eBay but so far I haven't. This ran me about 250$ USD with shipping. 

Mark

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mark Hoffmanly said:

I got it off of eBay, I know that some people... have had troubles with eBay but so far I haven't. This ran me about 250$ USD with shipping. 

Mark

cheers mark the detail is incredible you have done a fantastic job. im woried ill get one and it wont be as good lol

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

cheers mark the detail is incredible you have done a fantastic job. im woried ill get one and it wont be as good lol

I based most of not all of my extra detail off of the book Super King by David Parker, its a fantastic resource for the kit since it documents David's build progress of his own 1/16 KT. I got the book off of AFV's Website for 90$ USD. 

Mark

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mark Hoffmanly said:

I based most of not all of my extra detail off of the book Super King by David Parker, its a fantastic resource for the kit since it documents David's build progress of his own 1/16 KT. I got the book off of AFV's Website for 90$ USD. 

Mark

cheers mark.where did you get extra resin parts ?

Just now, mrmetallica said:

cheers mark.where did you get extra resin parts ?

I got some of the PE parts off of eBay, again... but for the res I either 3d printed, or bought off of AFV's website(the same on that I got Super King from) 

Mark

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Hoffmanly said:

I got some of the PE parts off of eBay, again... but for the res I either 3d printed, or bought off of AFV's website(the same on that I got Super King from) 

Mark

cheers mate cant wait to get Christmas over and get one

• Like 1