Polar Lights The Bride of Frankenstein

Hi guys, this is the final reveal pictures of the Bride of Frankenstein screen capture diorama. I scratch built a large part of this project and had a lot of fun adding all the effects and extra props to make up the laboratory, also just in time for Halloween LOL! Enjoy the pics. Finally, you can see my work in progress in the link below.

Q4dN3no.jpg
p8NS4pc.jpg
dxP9Lan.jpg
o6attkL.jpg
I1FqCq1.jpg
hHbllNF.jpg
tfNfKG3.jpg
r3YAm8I.jpg
XgKlJdK.jpg
CA71WDV.jpg
V7ho8a5.jpg
GePwYyJ.jpg
gM10yO7.jpg
jNdaVN3.jpg
x4g4un3.jpg
MM8It0l.jpg
hwQT8RX.jpg
2O6IEjj.jpg
i6r8sPa.jpg

Edited by Lee Chambers
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, RACETRACK said:

wow, that's excellent. The subject is completely up my street. I love the additions,where did you get an in scale plasma globe?

Thanks,the Plasma globe was off Ebay,from loveamazing only cost £6,i powered it with 4 AAA battery's,i removed the base and cut the neck down,then hot glue the base in with some wood block for support,cut a small hole in the side of the diorama base to access the on/off slide switch.

6 hours ago, stevej60 said:

Outstanding work,love it!2

Thank you Steve,i originally won a bid for a "complete" kit off Ebay,but quite a few parts were missings,nothing major,the seller told me she had no idea,and agreed to my requested £15 discount,so i thought i would scratch build a few bits,then the more i studied the film clips on YouTube the more details i added,until i thought i better just go the whole Hog and build a complete screen capture !

I did find a resin figure on Ebay that i could convert into the Frankenstein monster,but it was a bit too expensive,i may try and pick one up in the future,it would make a nice addition,we will see.

• Like 1

On 22/11/2017 at 15:44, Gimme Shelter said:

annoyed, my work PC wont let me see this build. I guess it has green skin and / or a great rack somewhere in it. I'll try on my home PC to see if the images show up from that....

Hope you get to see it,my version of a screen capture diorama,was a lot of fun building it.

Superb work Lee.

It's impossible to tell which are kit parts and which are scratch. The light effects are fantastic. I can smell the ozone and the embalming fluid!

Rearguards,

Badder

6 hours ago, Badder said:

Superb work Lee.

It's impossible to tell which are kit parts and which are scratch. The light effects are fantastic. I can smell the ozone and the embalming fluid!

Rearguards,

Badder

Cheers buddy glad you had fun looking at the pics,it started off as just a mild scratch build job,then i thought i may as well go the whole Hog so to speak LOL !

• 3 weeks later...