Fw 190A-5 ProfiPACK - 1/72 Eduard

Hello, this is my last finished model. Because of the university it took me a long time to finish it but I had fun in the process. This Eduard kit is excellent but it requires attention in the assembly because you can have problems of fitting later, even more if you use the aftermarket resin parts. Decals are great and the detailed level is high.

I have included:

• Eduard PH parts to the cockpit and exteriors
  • Eduard Masks
  • Eduard Brassin  fuselage guns
  • Terrains Dark Earth from Ak interactive and  WWS static grass (4mm and 2mm) for the base

It was painted with the K4 paint set 2 for Luftwaffe Aircraft , and weathering and scratches were made with Gray and Blue Camouflage AK paneliner, K4 pigments sets and pencils.

It represents the Fw 190A-5 Werk No. 2594 flown by Maj Hermann Graf CO of JGr Ost on Bordeaux, France, Spring 1943.

WI2VA1.jpg

iEGGiY.jpg

cJNFMz.jpg

.                                 

PDIXqR.jpg

NOmUYB.jpg

Efnmd9.jpg

• Like 35

13 hours ago, Gorby said:

That is a stunning model, damn near perfect in my eyes! I had to double check that it was only 1/72. Well done.

11 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

Amazing detail and finish! As Gorby also noted above, I had to double check the scale…

Superb modelling.

Kind regards,

Joachim

10 hours ago, FatFlyHalf said:

As above, I had a double-take on the scale.  Bravo.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it :D:yes:

11 hours ago, neil5208 said:

Impressive finish, how did you find Eduard's decals? Been having nightmares with my Wurger's stencils

Thank you very much!!.

In general they are good, but I agree with the stencils. In my case I had some problems, the big ones had to cut them and put them on.

Stunning! I've found Eduard's fit tolerances are too tight for my ham-fisted building techniques, but I'm tempted to try one of these (without the extras!).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rich G said:

Really nice work, it's a nice 190 in a striking scheme, kind of goes against the logic of camouflage it seems Herman Graf wanted to be seen!

Rich

Thanks Rich! , he clearly liked to be seen haha, the Bf 109 that he used before also had striking camouflage

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mitch K said:

Stunning! I've found Eduard's fit tolerances are too tight for my ham-fisted building techniques, but I'm tempted to try one of these (without the extras!).

Thank you very much,

it is true that if you have an oversight you can have serious problems later (I had one with resin parts), but if you do not have those oversights, the assembly is the best I've seen

• Like 1