Hello from across the pond.  I've been following this site for some time and about time I signed up.  Just getting back into this hobby.  Appreciate the good nature and guidance I always see on this site.  On the bench is Revell's 1/48 F/A-18-E.  Up next...not sure...if you gents wouldn't mind helping instruct how to upload a pic here in a message, I'll show you the small stash.  I need to build these first to keep the wife at bay.

• Like 2

Hello Kayjay ... welcome back to the hobby. Welcome to Britmodeller from a fellow American.

I built the Revell Super hornet earlier this year its a decent kit just watch out for the intakes. Mine wanted to not co-operate they kept wanting to spread away from the centerline. Ultimately lots of CA and filler solved the issue. If i build the “F” im going to cut the back halves off the intakes and invest in a couple FOD Covers for the intakes. Sorry for Rambling. 

Hey Corsair!  Filler, car bondo specifically, was my friend for the intakes, sanding and gloss white inside and ghost grey for outter.  They sanded well and came out ok.  I'm developing skill with cheap Revells before the nicer kits I have.

• Like 1