Hello again

Fatman24834154

Hello all, returning member to the forum formerly known as "Dangerous dave". Unfortunately I couldn't log back in using my old account so have created a new one instead. 

Still making 1:35 scale armour dioramas and currently working on a PZKW VI Tiger. If I can post piccies of it I will do as well as some of my older ones. 

Regards,

Dave

• Like 1

:welcome: back Dave :)  We try to keep the member numbers as accurate as we can, so if you can confirm whether Dangerous-Dave 4154  is you, I can merge that with your new account so all your old posts aren't lost.  There were 53 of 'em according to the Admin Control Panel :)

6 hours ago, Mike said:

:welcome: back Dave :)  We try to keep the member numbers as accurate as we can, so if you can confirm whether Dangerous-Dave 4154  is you, I can merge that with your new account so all your old posts aren't lost.  There were 53 of 'em according to the Admin Control Panel :)

Hi Mike. 

Can definitely confirm that I am the same person. Somehow the log in details wouldn't let me in, probably because I'd been away from the forum for a while and was putting the wrong ones in, do it was easier to create a new account. 

9 minutes ago, Fatman24834154 said:

Hi Mike. 

Can definitely confirm that I am the same person. Somehow the log in details wouldn't let me in, probably because I'd been away from the forum for a while and was putting the wrong ones in, do it was easier to create a new account. 

Hi Daves - that's done now, so you are happily merged with yourself.  Enjoy the forums (again) :)

• Thanks 1