Su-24 M (as MK) 1:72 Streem

This is the best Fencer Kit in any scale, but kind of a nightmare to build. That M was disguised as MK in Zhukovsky for a customer display and press day in 1992. I finished that model in 2009.

Cheers!

Su-24M(K) Hopfensperger1

• Like 13

...the resine cockpit was indended for Dragon....../Revell/Italeri/Zvezda and so too big. This got very dirty, and the skin there is nearly up to scale!

Su-24M(K) Hopfensperger5

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • replicant changed the title to Su-24 M (as MK) 1:72 Streem

Thank you for your comments!

For 72Modeller: Mike:

The New Omega cockpit fits here, but you have to sand paper thin sides, so i think it als works in Trumpys Fencer

Su-24M(K) Hopfensperger7

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your comments!

For 72Modeller: Mike:

The New Omega cockpit fits here, but you have to sand paper thin sides, so i think it als works in Trumpys Fencer

4 hours ago, 72modeler said:

Thomas- just saw your Streem Su-24 build; wow! Your usual incredible workmanship- I am soooo jealous!

General M- I do have the DML Su-24M, the Eduard zoom set, and a resin cockpit, whose manufacture I don't recall just now. (Too many etched and resin sets for these old memory banks to store and retrieve!) If I get the Trumpeter Su-24M, as you mentioned, and steal the external tanks from my DML kit, and use the aftermarket bits I listed, will that get me pretty close? I'm nowhere near you or Thomas in ability or knowledge of Russki weenie cookers, but it's such a nasty-looking jet, I want to do it justice at some point.

Mike

Su-24M(K) Hopfensperger7

OK next time i make it right!

Edited by replicant
learning by doing