Another cracker!!  Your build rate is incredible!

Some really sublime painting effects and shades on this one, love the different effects that you have achieved especially on the top of the fuselage area.

Phil

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PhantomBigStu said:

that is a supurb build, heonestly looking at it If you hadn't have posted the shot will all the paints and pigments used I would have thought it was 1/48. 

Thanks, one of the reasons I like to do it as helps to ‘scale’ the subject 👍🏿

1 hour ago, Booty003 said:

Another cracker!!  Your build rate is incredible! ***

Some really sublime painting effects and shades on this one, love the different effects that you have achieved especially on the top of the fuselage area.

Phil

Thanks again Phill, its what I’ve been trying to concentrate on these past few builds like with the sundowners bird - more faded and bleached uppers from several months at sea with dirtier and grimy/more streaks underneath 👍🏿

*** Ps the fuselage halves went together back in June for this one, been languishing for ages. Had a good spurt on it the past three weeks concurrently with the new airfix 262...

2 hours ago, Tony Oliver said:

Hope you’re not fed up with these by the way...

Absolutely not, never!

Keep on coming with these. They are all sublime and this one is also very interesting because of the "parked" position of the wings.

Are these mission models paints soluble in water? (Haven't heard or seen any of these in my area)

Also like Phil said, this all at an incredible rate. That makes one per month (if we count the Me262 and probably others I haven't seen...)

Great job, love it

B.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bearmatt said:

mission models paints soluble in water?

Yes they are B.

They have their own thinner/cleaner available as do most acrylics, and you can clean out your airbrush with water, finishing off with some of the thinner to get the last bits out. 

Thanks for the props pal 👍🏿

• Like 1

Whoa!  Awesomely built and awesomely photographed!

You have a really good grip on shading/wash techniques to make the details stand out and trick the eye into believing it is real.

It's an inspiration.

Well done!

:clap:

• Thanks 1

In answer to your question..........NO, I for one am far from bored seeing your Cats. They look amazing so keep them coming! At some stage will you be doing a group shot?

• Thanks 1