36 Sqn Vildebeests - Serial/Code Letter Tie-ups

mhaselden

Guys.... time for a little pause I think! 

Not that I've read every post, however I sense a little frustration and anger being generated within this thread.

Let's just take a moment to view @stevej60 's wonderful Matchbox Spitfire here - Isn't this what this 'hobby' is all about 

OK - show's over, the fight can resume now. 

Cheers... (Mediator) Dave

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Nick Millman said:

I didn't post any documents in that thread or this one and the ones that you posted are no longer shown there. In that linked thread Edgar Brooks also refers to examining those very same documents at Kew so they are not exclusive to you.

I don't think that I have ever posted those various trials schematics although I did refer to them in this thread by examining the copies in my own files.

Nick

Nick,

NO WHERE have I claimed that the documents are exclusively mine. I'm just asking for some common courtesy from you, and that is to quote the original source, which was NOT YOU despite what you might publicly claim. 

Below is a print-screen that I took of the original forum post and immediately below that is your post. If you can not read the small print I can re-post it at a larger size, but I note you had no trouble reading it at the time.

Regards,

Mark

Screenshotfrom201711.png

11cScreenshotfrom201711.png

• Greg B locked this topic